What’s next for Juventus, Pogba?
- by admin
Juventus and Pogba have signed a five-year deal, according to the Corriere dello Sport newspaper.
According to the report, Juventus and the player have agreed to a new three-year contract worth €12.5 million, which will be made public on Tuesday.
The signing is a major coup for Juventus.
The Bianconeri have been in financial difficulties for some time, having lost €60 million in the last four seasons.
They were due to face a difficult period in 2017-18, having been relegated to Serie B after only winning the Serie B title once in the previous six years.
Pogba was one of the top players in Serie A, but injuries and a lack of form hampered his progress this season.
Despite that, he has been in the top 10 in goals scored in the Serie A table, as well as the goalscorer position in La Liga.
A contract extension is expected to come as soon as this week, and the signing should boost Juve’s squad and their ability to compete for Champions League qualification.
More: Juventus, Lille striker sign five-season deal
Juventus and Pogba have signed a five-year deal, according to the Corriere dello Sport newspaper. According to the report, Juventus and…
- Kentucky’s transportation chief says he’s ‘outraged’ by report on driverless cars
- How to plan for medical aid transportation, medical aid travel and medical aid transit in Alberta
- What is RV transport management system and why is it needed?
- Tesla announces $1.3B acquisition of autopilot startup AutopilotLink
- Baltimore transit officials to launch trial for new fare system