When it comes to your next trip, the Indian city of Mumbai has a top priority, according to an
- by admin
in the Times of India.
A report from the Indian Express has revealed that the city’s top priority for a new train project was to reduce the number of people travelling to work.
The city was also said to have an ambitious plan to create a new national city called Mumbai, which would be located on the outskirts of Mumbai.
“The Mumbai project has received a lot of attention, including the world’s largest construction boom in recent years.
The aim of the new project is to create the world ‘Mumbai of tomorrow’ by developing an industrial hub, which will have a population of 20 million, the Times said.
Mumbai was also the first Indian city to receive a World Trade Organization (WTO) award in 2019 for its ambitious development plans.
The article said the project had already secured an initial investment of about US$1 billion, which was the largest such investment in the city.
in the Times of India.A report from the Indian Express has revealed that the city’s top priority for a new…
- Kentucky’s transportation chief says he’s ‘outraged’ by report on driverless cars
- How to plan for medical aid transportation, medical aid travel and medical aid transit in Alberta
- What is RV transport management system and why is it needed?
- Tesla announces $1.3B acquisition of autopilot startup AutopilotLink
- Baltimore transit officials to launch trial for new fare system