‘I don’t want to get in his way’: Patriots coach speaks on Tom Brady
- by admin
Tom Brady has expressed frustration with the Patriots and is considering a comeback.
And with that comes the possibility of returning for a third season in New England, but only if he can get past his first-round loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
The Patriots were on a 10-game winning streak before their season-opening loss to Dallas.
Brady, who’s played in two games in the last three weeks, has been dealing with a hamstring injury for the last two weeks and has missed four of the past five games.
And while the Patriots won’t say how long he’ll be sidelined, there’s no question he won’t be on the field for New England’s final five regular-season games.
Boomer Esiason, the Patriots’ general manager, said Wednesday he believes Brady will be ready for a return in time.
But with so many games remaining, it’s likely the team won’t announce a timetable for when Brady returns until after the season.”I don
Tom Brady has expressed frustration with the Patriots and is considering a comeback.And with that comes the possibility of returning…
- Kentucky’s transportation chief says he’s ‘outraged’ by report on driverless cars
- How to plan for medical aid transportation, medical aid travel and medical aid transit in Alberta
- What is RV transport management system and why is it needed?
- Tesla announces $1.3B acquisition of autopilot startup AutopilotLink
- Baltimore transit officials to launch trial for new fare system