New Delhi: New Delhi’s National Highway 7 to be completed by November 2017
- by admin
New Delhi, March 3: India’s National Highways 7 and 8 will be completed in 2019 and 2020, respectively, the National Highway Development Authority (NHA) said on Tuesday.NHA has a list of tasks for the construction of highways between March 1, 2020, and March 31, 2021.
“The task for construction of the NHA Highways between March 21 and March 25, 2021 will be done by NHA,” said an NHA official.NIA has been tasked with developing a road network for Delhi.
The National High Transportation Plan 2020 (NHTP2020) has been drawn up for the entire country to facilitate the speedy and seamless connectivity of citizens to various points in the country.
“As per the NHTP2020 roadmap, the main tasks for construction and the implementation of the plan are as follows: 1) the construction and implementation of Highways of 20 km and above (H20) and Highways up to 30 km (M20) on the existing network; 2) construction of new highways up to 20 km (10 M20) in length in the area of the current network; 3) the provision of public transport to all citizens and all users of the highways; 4) provision of new and existing roads for all users including persons with mobility disabilities, children and elderly persons; 5) the development of new routes and infrastructure in the affected areas of Delhi.
New Delhi, March 3: India’s National Highways 7 and 8 will be completed in 2019 and 2020, respectively, the National…
- Kentucky’s transportation chief says he’s ‘outraged’ by report on driverless cars
- How to plan for medical aid transportation, medical aid travel and medical aid transit in Alberta
- What is RV transport management system and why is it needed?
- Tesla announces $1.3B acquisition of autopilot startup AutopilotLink
- Baltimore transit officials to launch trial for new fare system