How to save on gas and electricity as oil prices fall
- by admin
Oil prices have fallen below $100 a barrel for the first time in almost two years, leaving many motorists feeling the pinch.
But what does the low price mean for the average consumer?
The short answer is that they will probably be paying more, with fuel prices expected to rise further over the next few months.
This article has been updated with more detail from the Bureau of Transport Statistics.
Oil prices have fallen below $100 a barrel for the first time in almost two years, leaving many motorists feeling…
- Kentucky’s transportation chief says he’s ‘outraged’ by report on driverless cars
- How to plan for medical aid transportation, medical aid travel and medical aid transit in Alberta
- What is RV transport management system and why is it needed?
- Tesla announces $1.3B acquisition of autopilot startup AutopilotLink
- Baltimore transit officials to launch trial for new fare system